AB123: Manifesto for World Revolution, Part 6
In Issue #123, the final chapter of the Manifesto for World Revolution series, we delve deep into the idea of aesthetic terror, a visual attack on the mood, the tone and the feel of everyday life. Can aesthetic shock provoke a moment of confusion, of angst, of existential crisis? Can it provoke a global tone shift that just might change up the direction of the deadly road we're headed down?
Adbusters #123 is your tactical fieldguide for the days leading up to D19. A day when we will come together around the world and in the streets to demand a halt to the march of progress.
- Jesse Donaldson on Corporate Criminals, the coming Generation Z and global protest culture.
- Kate Wilson on brand allegiance, automation and Western self-doubt
- Bill Beard on the modern built environment.
- Erik Assadourian prepares us for the Billion People March with Ten Ancient and not so Ancient Lessons.
- John Jordan on the Ende Gelände direct action in Germany.
Also in this issue: A report on the corruption of Enrique Peña Nieto, the current president of Mexico ... we take to the malls of the world in a Pope Walk ... contemplate the world revolution to come and the billion people who can make it happen ... question what technology can do for our sense of belonging and take on an old-world still reluctant to give in to our one demand.
Chock full of epiphanies, memes and mindbombs at every page, this is an issue you don't want to miss!