Meme Wars Redemption Kit
This comprehensive toolkit is the best way for you to support our foundation. You’ll receive everything in the Friend of the Foundation package plus a sewn-bound paperback copy of our groundbreaking, 400 page book Meme Wars: The Creative Destruction of Neoclassical Economics.
A visually-driven tour de force, Meme Wars includes contributions from leading-edge thinkers like Nobel Prize winner Joseph Stiglitz, Paul Samuelson, George Akerlof, Lourdes Benería, Julie Matthaei, Manfred Max-Neef, David Orrell, Paul Gilding, Mathis Wackernagel and the father of ecological economics, Herman Daly.
Every kit contains:
- A year of Adbusters magazine delivered to your doorstep
- A year-long digital subscription — share freely with your friends!
- Adbusters' Wolf in Sheep's Clothing 2015 calendar
- Three poster-size Adbusters-original art prints to galvanize your home or office
- Production of Meaning DVD
- The infamous Corporate America flag
- Sewn-bound paperback edition of Meme Wars: The Creative Destruction of Neoclassical Economics or one of twenty sandpaper-covered hardback collector’s editions.
A complimentary, DRM-free digital edition of Meme Wars is available at KickItOver.org